Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009

Recap of the year..
erm not much happenings this year
1. experienced a new studying environment in college
2. meeting friends from a lot wider backgrounds
3. my SPM achievements
4. learnt to drive 
5. had my first car mishap
6. scary and time-consuming assignments and essays
7. outings with close friends since all of us are no longer in the same school
8. first time "ponteng" class for starbucks free coffee
9. took lots of pictures in college =) 
10. first time being taught by 'ang mohs' in IELTS classes.
see, i told you this year has been a so-so year for me only..

Of course there are some other tiny ups and downs momentsi've gone through me but i can't really recall them them already.. so friends, if you can recall any other memorable events we had together, please do inform me about it.

It's New Year's eve! Mone asked me to go for countdown party and hotel stayover but Dad won't allow coz he said things can go rowdy and uncontrolled..so what can i do for new year's eve?? stay at home and watch countdown concert on tvbs =)

Happy New Year to everyone! 
May you have a great year 2010 ahead of you!!

.

No comments: