Thursday, December 3, 2009

IELTS Prep Course

this week, i'm occupied with my IELTS classes which start at 6pm and ends at 9.15pm from Tuesday to Friday..and saturday will be my EXAM!! shooot...
the first two classes were rather enjoyable as the ang moh teachers have been very nice and funny. the people i met there were very nice as well, no hot guys though...LOL. i'm the youngest in the class with 2 of my other classmates while the rest are in their 20's, 30's, 40's well maybe one in his 50's. and most of them are going to Australia! why is Aussie so popular??
hope i will enjoy the rest of the classes, focus in class and do well in my exam coz i've spent so much money in it!  since i don't get to go to Evan Yo's music showcase on Friday already, i might as well just forget about it and try my best in the exam.

Forget about the shocase but not the singer.. so here's a song i would love my fellow readers to listen to:
Evan Yo: 你看不到的天空 (ni kan bu dao de tian kong)

No comments: