Monday, December 28, 2009

Decisions made


yup, I've chosen my degree course
 Econs in Uni of Queensland
Friends and family start asking why I chose this
the question i dislike the most
Can't reply them that I'm interested in Econs cos' I didn't take this subject in HSC
Some warned me that it's difficult
Some commented that it's interesting
So what should I expect of Econs next year??
......
My expectations: Econs is difficult(hopefully i can cope) yet interesting(hopefully i will love it )

Applications and accommodation at International House around 90% complete
just have to keep paying deposits & fees...




2 comments:

Ange said...

haha..no need to listen to what others say one...second-hand info are not always accurate n most are affected by each person's subjectivity, which may not apply to u! so, learn abt the good pts n bad pts in econs by urself when u r supposed to face it! gud luck yea...jia you>.<

mich said...

thanks ange, it is a good piece of advice, really it is =)