Monday, December 28, 2009

back to INTI with my two carpooling buddies

Today was the first time after our HSC exams that Kp, Ange and myself went back to Inti together. fetched the two of them at about 7.50am. three of us shared stories during the whole journey to Inti. We brought our textbooks to college for the secondhand book sale, very bad response. kar pei and ange, we shouldn't have gone so early.. then fetched them home like what i used to do. Ange said something like that, " ahyo i missed college lar, the wednesday eat-outs etc but not the studying part la." Totally agree with you =)

i knew about the sale the night before, so i packed my books till 2am yesterday and woke up 6.35 this morning! that's very early okay...
i was rather reluctant to sell my books and notes away coz a lot of effort has been put into doing the notes.
hence, i took some pictures of all my post-it(it's called 'bian li die' in mandarin..haha) that i removed from my books and some other pictures


all these came from my BS, physics and chem textbooks as i used to write the questions i wished to ask and stick them on the books


all the additional analysis that Ms Kam shared with us... Oxymoron, paradox, antithesis, metonymy..still remember the terms, HSC people? =)


1 comment:

Eleanor Cheng said...

YEAAAAA! I MISS THE WED EAT OUT VERY MUCH!!! SUNSHINE FOOD COURT!!!! =C