Monday, December 21, 2009

...future...

My future is so vague
I don't see myself at any particular place in 5 years time
I may just take the 3-yr degree Econs course(since the career prospect is quite good) and decide what i would want to do after that?
not exposed to this subjects previously so,
if I start to like it, then it will be good for me
if I have no interest at all, i will have to bare with it for the 3 years
really don't know what i want
don't have a particular passion
It's so difficult to decide
HATE it
wonders how some of my friends already found their interest/ambitions
while I'm still lost
although we are all of the same age
starting to ask myself who i really am
seriously, i don't really know who i am
Only know that i am a girl who got quite good results in HSC so now have the chance to choose my courses but don't know which course to choose.

PATHETIC

4 comments:

Eleanor Cheng said...

since you like to bake? y don consider culinary arts?
that one includes cooking n you don't like to cook is it?

janiceooi said...

u will be able to find out 1la..dun be too hard on urself=)

mich said...

kp> erm i plan to take something which is professional then in future maybe i will pursue my baking passion..

Eleanor Cheng said...

ohhh, tht's good!