Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First post in 2010

I was supposed to write about my New Year resolution for 2010 on 1st Jan 2010 but this blogger has been really lazy..to be honest, i don't have a particular new year resolution, just go on with the flow. i do not have plans for eg need to achieve this and that, have to buy this and that...that is why i am who i am today, a BORING person..hahahaha!

However this year i do hope i will meet good, fun and caring friends when i go over to Brisbane in February though i know it will not be an easy task(since i only have average social skills) Also, i wish i will be able to cope with all the new Econs concepts (keeping my fingers crossed =p) occasionally i still fear that i will hate the course la, haiyo, i shouldn't be thinking this way liao.

Time has been flying by for me this holidays. sleep late and wake up late.almost every week go QB. Waking up at 10.30 every morning and sleeping at 1 something really made my bodies system go cuckoo. i have one big acne now which is taking years to go away and my menstrual cycle is disrupted..ergh, HATE it! =(  so starting from this week, i have been improving my sleeping habit. sleeping at 12 midnight and wake up at 9am. this is the reason why i offline from Msn earlier than the time i used to in the past. =) I'm just hoping i can stick to this habit for long. 

i will show you guys more on food in the next few post. no mood to write emotional stuff.

Song of the day: 說謊 - 林宥嘉  (Shua Huang by Lin You Jia)


note that I'm using various colours for the first post of the year so that it would not look dull as i wish 2010 will be a colourful year for me as well !!!

No comments: