Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Next Three Years

My next three years(from Feb 22nd 2010 onwards).....

will be all about studying in University of Queensland
will be all about meeting new international students from all over the globe
will be all about missing my close friends
will be all about being INDEPENDENT
will be all about going through all my late night revisions alone without mom staying up with me
will be all about missing my daddy and mommy while in a whole new environment
will be all about chatting with my parents using video call
 will be about missing the comfort of my HOME, my bed and everything else in my home
will be all about shooing away lizards(Can't even stand looking at them) without any help from daddy


Why am i making this so sad? being emo i guess...it's not like i'm goin to stay there without coming back every year, i will surely come back every year. So,gotta switch my emotions =)

From February 22nd 2010...

hopefully i will be able to cope with Economics
and better still-do well in it
hopefully i will develop a passion towards Econs
hopefully i will find some crazy and caring close friends
hopefully i will let myself be persuaded by last minute outings and join in the fun
hopefully i will be able to stand up for myslef and be less naive  
hopefully i will catch a big 'FISH'
(that's a bonus if it does happens =D, the fish doesn't literally means the fish we eat, it's the 'fish' Pn Lim Li Li always refers too...hahahaha! )
hopefully my many close friends in M'sia will still remain my close friends
(if u consider yourselves as one of my close friends, then you are one)
(do update me with all the happenings- bf's, gossips etc...)
hopefully i will control my spendings $$$ now that nobody will be nagging me about it
hopefully my good 'friend' the cicaks don't come face to face with me (DON't come and find me)
lastly,
hopefully i will love my program, UQ,  Aussie and the people there!




5 comments:

yingjieliow said...

good luck michelle! in your studies, etc.. and also good luck in finding your big fish. hahaha. not sure whether whether we're thinking about the same thing though. =)

mich said...

haha thanks ying jie! ahyo don't encourage me in the 'fish' thing, HAHAHA! erm we should be thinking of the same thing =P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mich said...

hey people! can u guys translate the last mandarin sentence for me please? i don't get what the blogger is trying to say

spf said...

big fish.. whale ?? hahaha, eh, don't find one that's too fat ya
be patient and learn to control your raging hormones in aus, there's no one to remind you of this when you are studying there. :)
nway, all the best in your studies and social life in australia. you will enjoy it!!