Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM: results are finally OUT!!

*relieved*..finally it's over...



while everyone was so anxious to get their results on march 12, i slept like a pig untill 10.05am when i was actually supposed to be in school already. REASON: I kept my self busy the whole afternoon till night on march 11 so that i would be tired enough to dose off plus i slept at 1.30am! so i do not have insomnia or whatsoever.

when i was walking to school, i called angelin and she told me that all of us in 5 arif got all a's! i was like ' oh, ok' but i was not hoping for 10a1's..then when i reached school, janice was smiling to me..then when i went into the classroom to get my results, pn cheah was finding for my results slip and suddenly she gave me a hug...ok i got 10a's! but pn cheah seemed to be more excited than i was. haha! thanks alot to those who congratulated me!

now SPM is now a history, hsc is now what i have to focus on...all the best to those who are applying for scholarships and to those who have just started college....

No comments: