Saturday, April 4, 2009

my 18th birthday

well...this is a super late post which i was supposed to write much earlier..
This year , i had bday party with friends and family, which was the second big one ever since the first one i had in Standard 4.. i invited me friends a day before the party cos' it was actually a last-minute plan..i didn't want to have it earlier on because i was afraid that my best friend would not come due to her spm results.. Luckily, after sms-ing her, she actually agreed to come..
i was like " Yeah! i can have a bday party d!" so i invited all my close friends and most of them managed to come..
the whole party was kinda nice with all the chit-chatting and the Truth or Dare game..had a great time 'digging' secret of you-know-wat from all of them..hehe..all my nieces and nephews were inside my room with us when we talked about boys.. we were like polluting their innocent little minds...i even asked my 7-yr old niece ," do u have a boyfriend?" and she actually answered me "nola but got a boy want to kiss me!'..LOL..
everyone love my birthday cake..and it's not ice-cream cake..it's actually chocolate indulgence from secret recipe =)..and my cousin sister in-law made me a box of creatively-decorated cute tiny cupcakes with me name on it..she's owns an online cupcakes shop..

Aren't they lovely? if you wish to have these cupcakes for any special occasion, do visit http://i-love-cupcakes.com/ . there are various themed designs for u to choose from( there an interesting one called sexy boobies birthday..very real)
i hoped that everyone enjoyed themselves in my party..one person who enjoyed herself for sure was Kar Pei..see the pic below..hehehehe


a super belated thank you to all of you who have given me prezzies! i love all of them..muaks!it was really nice to have all of you around..this chiew wen ah ma so blur..wrote on the card for me 'happy sexy seventeen!'..actually i'm worse..i thought i was nineteen d!! LOL..

1 comment:

Eleanor Cheng said...

omg, must be the naughty chiew wen took that. What happened actually? LOL