Friday, April 24, 2009

visit KEVJUMBA!

hey, so I've just finished my mid-yr examinations yesterday and I've been onlining non-stop since yesterday... FYI, i slept at 2.45am yesterday msn-ing though I'm actually supposed to sleep cos' i woke up at 6.00am on that last day of exams..i indulged myself with msn-ing, something that i used to do in the past but yesterday was the first time this year since college..and guess what? i woke up at 11.40am today! created 2 records of the year!.hehe..
so after waking up and had my brunch, i onlined again.. and went to youtube to catch some videos of my fav comedian
KEVJUMBA!


i found his website sometime in Form 5 when Jacin introduced me to her fav comedian, RyanHiga..then while i was browsing through RyanHiga's, i suddenly clicked on KEVJUMBA's link and that was when i started to watch his videos..most of his videos are funny, some about himself, his college life and some of his topic of interest..one thing that's interesting is he makes videos concerning ASIANS every now and then..there are actually facts behind his videos..


so I'm suggesting some of his videos to all of you out there..here's the list:
1) Asians Just Aren't Cool Enough? (what he says is kinda true..go Asians!)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAbJgXUM4o4
2) I Love My Dad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayo7JQ_3B18&feature=channel
3) Girls are like M&M's (he deleted this one for unknown reasons but luckily his fans put up this in their own youtube site) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVAC6Ij9QJ8


the rest of his videos are great too but these 3 are the ones that really caught my attention..ms Cheong hui ting is one of his fans too! high five hui ting! so people, hope you guys could just spend some time to watch these videos..trust me, it's good... do tell me what you think about his videos after you've watched them ya! in case you too fell in love with his videos...=)

this is how he looks like...

if you do have any queries about him, you're welcomed to ask me but i may not know how to answer(malunya)..LOL!

No comments: