Friday, March 6, 2009

Nor Aini's Moral cum 'spesial' English class

ok..she's my moral lecturer..and she speaks like a pro in English but semua ada grammatical mistakes punya.. okla i know I'm bad but i just can't help it nut to 'dedicate' a post to her..

here's what my friends and i have to listen to on every Saturday morning from 0800 to 1100.

1. social morality is the most import aspects
2. to shot the woman
3. to give an examples
4. depends to your results
5. let's we go through the theory
6. let's give an examples
7. mentally injury
8. she's already a muslims
9. tea tarik

she repeated these mistakes again and again.. it's just ergh...*wordless*
I'm having moral lessons tomorrow morning..*sobs*

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Why do I think this is soooo familiar? Heee...

CHIO BI BI said...

hahahahaha...just take it as a joke and laugh about it loh...no point getting irritated...might as well get a good laugh...and then somemore can get rid of some calories...hahahaha...