Thursday, December 16, 2010

some IH things

The things i do in my room besides studying and sleeping and facebooking...


I take pictures of clouds using my electric blue Sony camera. the formation of clouds i see through my windows. i'm mesmerised by clouds for some unknown reasons..


i take pictures of almost everything. the Uncle Toby's bars, my night-time biscuits, my favourite Nissin instant noodles( u know, in malaysia i always eat either chicken flavour Cintan Mee or the korean noodles) but here, i got a vast selection of flavours to choose from =). i cook instant noodles in my room. how? hahaha, just pour hot water over it, don't even have to use the stove and pot.


I eat in my room as well. these are the packed lunches i had when i have my 12-2pm lectures. egg sandwiches/ham, cheese and mustard/ pesto chicken and mesclun sandwich with one packet of Arnott's biscuits, a banana/apple/orange and a box of Just Juice drink.

i find these candy wrappings special, which was why i bought the whole packet and collected them. but after taking pictures of it, i threw them away d and i'm sick of Minties d, a result of overeating them. hahaha!
try and guess what these pictures are trying to convey.

No comments: