Monday, December 6, 2010

no internet connection

After moving out from IH college on nov 24th, I've been staying at my sister's apartment( just the next building) till now. no cable or internet connection so i can only online for a limited time using my che's laptop..

I've been eating alot of home cooked food which means I've been cooking, washing the pots and plates, and do grocery shopping ALOT! of course i do all of these together with my sis =) cooking is fun, grocery shopping too but not the washing up part..hahahaha, but this i-don't-really-fancy chore comes along with the fun cooking, so i don't have much choice. i took quite alot of pictures of all the dishes we made, will blog about it when i get back. I've also compiled some food pictures but I'm no longer keen to blog about them for now.


2010 is coming to an end soon..time really flies this semester as compared to the first semester. Got back my semester results and I'm satisfied. hard work paid off! think i put in more effort this sem than the previous semester. wonders whether can i regain this kind of self-discipline again next year after having a long summer break..hmmm, okay that's kiasu-ism..hahahahha! i will get to celebrate CNY next year, woohoooo! remember this year, i came to Aussie on the night of the first day of CNY, damn sad case de. next year i will be in msia till CNY ends!


most of my friends are now back in their home countries for about 2 weeks already..so my only friend now is my che che, hahahha!


daddy and mummy will be coming over for che's graduation this Thursday! then they will go back msia with me on Sunday night =( but I'm looking forward to all the good food and meeting up with my beloved friends!!


That's all for now! *continues watching Wongfu on YouTube and checking out baking recipes*

No comments: