Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sometimes it's good, among friends, that you are not so close to each other. It gives us a space to ourselves and i like it. Not feeling pressured, hang out together when both of us want to...but that is also because both of us have the same mutual understanding towards each other. We don't share alot of personal things together, just daily stuff but gives each other encouragement and advice whenever we need them.

Thank you to all my friends who have been understanding towards me. This includes my mum too =) I usually go to her when i have problems. I just love my parents!

On another note, i realised that i actually have alot of coursemates who are very helpful. That day before my exam, I went for consultation, sat there for 2 hours, instead of waiting for my turn(the consult session was jammed-packed) to ask the tutor questions, i asked my coursemates(i don't even know their names) who attended the session, and they're so nice to explain the correct answers to me. 

On another totally random note, I think I would be able to know more people if I were to speak better Mandarin. Ergh, I should have learned this language well back when i was younger. Only if I have studied Mandarin well, then i wouldn't fear opening my mouth and speak in Mandarin fluently (need to work on it!)

I don't even know the reason i'm writing this post, everything so random, guess i just wanna rant and express my gratitude towards those who have made my life better through every tiny actions of theirs.

No comments: