Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hakataya Ramen, Sunnybank

Hakataya Ramen
Shop 27B, Sunnybank Plaza
Cnr Mains Rd & McCullough St,
Sunnybank QLD 4109

The first time I had this ramen was in Gold Coast, it straight away reminded me of the awesome ramen I had during a family vacation to Japan a few years back(we ate 4 bowls of the ramen on the 2 nights when we're in Osaka).

Last year, the shop finally has a branch in Brisbane and I wanted to try it so badly. So wet with jie and wah, it still tastes so awesome. It's pretty oily but it's okay to indulge in this once a while.

So when Daddy and Mummy came here last December, we took them there for lunch and they love it!

The ramen is so good and the soup is so thick!! The cold vege dish goes well with the noodles too.

I usually pick out all the fatty parts of meat but I just put all these pork slices into my mouth and they just melt in my mouth!
Do ask for additional ramen. The first time is FREE!

So far, I've only tried the Char siu ramen($13) and the nagahama ramen($10). They are the same thing actually, just that the char siu ramen has more pork slices while only about 2 slices for the nagahama ramen.

Do give it a try when you're visiting Gold Coast or Brisbane!

No comments: