Monday, January 10, 2011

TwentyEleven!

Wow, this blog has been around for 2 years already, coming to its third year by the end of 2011! I could still remember the reason i wanted to have a blog initially was because everyone was talking about it! I thought this blog won't even remain active for a year =P

2011 New year resolution
1. To have more self confidence
2. Study hard and get a part-time job

*keeping my fingers crossed* I hope my 2011 would be surrounded by caring and helpful people, an ever-supportive family, more new friends, retaining the current close ones and keeping the old ones(the ones in Msia of course) close to heart!

I haven't really thought about new year resolutions until i was about to write this post. So now, since i have written my two new year resolutions i should take it seriously and make sure i fulfill those resolutions!

I'm using various colors for this post because i hope my 2011 will be as colourful and exciting as this blog post is! this was what i did for my first post in 2011 as well, hahaha!=) Call me superstitious or sampat, but all these little things will in fact set the right tone for me to begin the new year!

Happy Super Belated 2011!!

No comments: