Friday, June 19, 2009

y like that?!!

chem paper was over yesterday...irritated of myself as always..this assessment i actually did all the past year papers and let leela marked..but still...STUPID question 2! should be all wrong dla..i knew that the molar mass should be about 90 something since it's a diprotic acid but i just can't get the value using my calculated values..so i ended up doing all wrong! so I'm just hoping that leela will give me marks for my working..as for the other questions, i managed to at least complete the questions except for the basic primary standard..i thought of writing sodium carbonate(i should have written) but my head so "luan" that i just left it blank when ms yap collected my paper..

i can imagine leela's expression when she gives us back our paper "why so low? why cannot get 100%? you silly girl" darn..........

2 comments:

yingjieliow said...

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. it's just that i'm slightly luckier. i got the (b) part but then did a silly mistake for the (c) part!! instead of 90 something i didnt times 10 and got 9. something......................................... lol geram!!!

Eleanor Cheng said...

Don't think of her la mich...IGNORANCE IS BLISS =]