Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gathering

went for the 2nd gathering at YL's hse in Bayswater in less than 2 mths time i think!

and like the first one, it was very fun filled with laughter everywhere( that includes yl's 'unique' laughter) must really thank yl for taking the trouble to organise this party..

kena teased teruk by vern lim..he said my face very 'pong' and the ratio of my face compared to my frens is the largest.. STUPIAk! so bad rite him?kept asking me why i din go pessoc choir anymore and started singing with his bass voice..geli, nightmare!

reached home at 11.40pm..had to washed my hair though it's about midnight d cos' the BBQ smell all stuck to my hair!
will upload the gathering pics another time cos i din take my cam there..need to go and minta minta from everybody..

will write another post about this another time!


this is the host of the gathering, miss aw YL and me! forgot to take pics with her yesterday so this is the pic we took during prom

No comments: