Monday, August 22, 2011

into Week 4 of semester 2 2011

hello people! back with another post after a month!

Winter break back in Penang was great. In a month's time a few of my buddies gonna have a fresh start in UK unis.

This semester i am living with a French girl and 3 Americans. Yeah no luck with Asians. hahahah! Luckily the French girl clicks so well with me! we have the same wave length in communication and she hates people partying more than me!

I am trying to expose myself to more activities other than just studies. I missed the times in high school in which I was able to juggle so well with my studies and extra-curricular activities! Boy, really wondered how i did that. Cos' i totally the opposite in uni, that's BAD!

That's all for now. To Adrian Eu and Patsy, hope you two will adapt well to your new college and uni respectively =)

No comments: