Sunday, May 30, 2010

gonna be the end of first sem in UNI soon

just completed my accounting assignment
it's just so annoying
for the past 2 weeks
i skipped 2 tutorials and 2 lectures to do it
spent my whole free Tuesday in the library from 10.30am-5pm
and it's DONE!
fortunately, i had a really good groupmate from KL
it felt like he has done most of the financial analysis
Thank you buddy!


time flies.
 I will be taking my final exams for my first sem in UQ in 2 weeks' time.
( 12/6, 17/6, 19/6  & 21/6)
 winter break starts after that
what should i do during that one month?
I don't plan to go back to Msiac
but all my a-levels friends will be so free by then
if i don't go back this July,
will they still be in penang when i go back in December?
but i don't want to adapt to the change in weather
i'm afraid i will fall sick and my acne might get worse
yeah, my skin problem has become acne, ergh =(

I'm still having second thoughts of going back leh...
but i'm 90% positive i will be staying in Brissie

OMG, i miss baking!

No comments: