Friday, November 20, 2009

visit to the Doktor GiGI


i'm supposed to post this last week but delayed due to the blogger's laziness..
i've not been going to the dentist like for the last 2 years because of my braces. so went with mum on last wednesday. the clinic pun sudah pindah to another place. the nurse could still recognize me though as  i've been going there ever since i was about 7 years old.
did scaling and polishing which cost me rm155! but he has really good skills and i trust only him to do my teeth...only if he practises orthodontics, i wouldn't have gone to that Looi Orthodontics. One conclusion i can  make of a dentist's job: they need to  really take good care of their hands! =)
while waiting for my mum, i had nothing better to do than taking pictures of the place..Hahaha! oh one more thing, of all places, i met my Hsc friend Wen Zhen in the clinic! and it seems she still has a few milk teeth!






























the entrance and the waiting area..it's quite small though













the reflection on the mirror, that's me! vaining =)

No comments: