Saturday, September 5, 2009

the doomed week

first day of the week and i got back my trial results for 4 out of the 5 papers. wah, really teruklo! Math and Extension 1 were horrible. Math, my only hope of getting a Band 6 *poof* GONE. Didn't really do well for BS as well as compared to the highest marks of 96. Actually all my marks were not very well cos' the highest marks were like 96, 97, 98... My results fall under the okay-okay average category. English was the worse coz' i lost a lot of marks due to unfinished essays and answers. But Ms Kam said as long as in the external exam, if the examiners like our essays then they'll give us the band 6. she even said she has confidence in us. i was like, " Ms Kam, please don't have such high hopes on us. We might disappoint you like what happened in our trials results." Physics was a bit disappointing. Surprisingly, i didn't receive the 'screaming gift' from Laala though i didn't do well in Chemistry. Hahaha..However, i wasn't really like superX1000 devastated with my results. guessed it's because I've already expected this kind of results and didn't really expect much

My predictions for my results were rather accurate unlike some whose predictions are totally inaccurate and merely reacting as if they're gonna fail their papers.
Once my friend asked me what i got and i said " very low ler..." but it turns out that she got a lower marks than me..see..your definition of 'low' may mean 'high' for another person. However it will be a whole different story if you added the phrase "low marks-way below my expectations". Okay, this is just a piece of advice to all of you including MYSELF because i do that at times too=) Janice scolded me for that before...hahaha!!

Here's a pastry for those who have a sweet tooth:
Pastry of the Day: MACAROONS...super sweet, light, comes in many flavours- rosewater, coffee, chocolate, strawberry, almond etc

No comments: