Friday, August 21, 2009

Post-exam

trials is finally O.V.E.R. it was tough for me cos' i only did a "separuh jalan" preparation. so during this whole week of exam, i was sleep-deprived and stress-overloaded. 4 hours of sleep everyday but of course i had my usual afternoon naps. to compare to some of my friends who barely slept during this whole week, 4 hours is actually a lot already..i salute u guys! Angelin you're one of them! =)
It started off with English and it was...(totally p.i) Tuesday was the worst for me.(but it did not make the other 4 days any better though) Chemistry and Business on that very same day! I had no appetite to eat at all. i practically wrote "separuh jalan"punya kualiti of essays for Ms Sara. As for Chemistry, I'm already hearing Lala's voice scolding me " haiyoh! How come u get so low?!" I was facing difficulties even in Maths, so needless to say about Math Extension1.
Well, i can say that i actually ruined my last chance to improve my grades before the external papers. Crap! Why didn't i start revising earlier? Why am I always a last-minute person?
i have no one to blame but myself. we may continue grumbling about how we cannot finish revising or how we ended up staring blankly at the questions but deep inside, i know that it's my own mistake.
but trials is now over and it's now SEMESTER BREAK! hurray! need some time-out..

No comments: