Saturday, May 2, 2009

feeling down

i been downloading some of my favourite songs from limewire and i realised most of them are sad songs. they are all very nice though..but as i am already feeling a bit down(because 2nd semester starting soon and some other things), listening to all these songs made me feel even down.. I've been listening to just these 6 songs over and over again for unknown reasons. Katy Perry-thinking of you, Simple Plan- welcome to my life, untitled, Leona Lewis- i will be, Green day- wake me up when september ends, boulevard of broken dreams..

a mix of all the lyrics..
"u may think i'm happy, but i'm not okay, u don't know what is like, seven years have gone to fast( 11 yrs have gone so fast), wake me up when september ends(wake me up when all of this could ends), as my memory rests but never forgets what i lost, there nothing i could say to you(how could i say to you), nothing i could make you see, i walk a lonely street, the only one i have ever known, don't know where it goes(where has it went to), i fake a smile so he won't see

this is just one of my 'down' moments..so don't bother

No comments: