Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bowling outing...

About one week ago, simone took me for bowling. actually she has been asking me to go for a number of times already but i rejected her most of the times... so on that day. i followed her to penang bowl( it's located next to e&o hotel-i think) together with jocelyn. according to simone, penang bowl is the cheapest place in pg for bowling. after eating dinner there, the three of us statrted playing. as this was my first bowling game, i had no idea how to bowl. so i watched the two 'pros' played first..when it was my turn, my ball went into the longkang..lol...

when it was my turn again, simone said "bend your knees when you bowl" . well, i practically walked to the line, stopped, bent my knees and bowled..still masuk longkang..simone n joce burst into laughter..she added "start bending your knees when you're about to stop. not stop baru bend you knees" another funny incident- instead of throwing the ball towards the bowling alley, i threw the ball backwards accidentally. the ball dropped on the floor and i sensed that everyone was looking at me.. gosh, so malu!! both of them had a good laugh again...

later, nicole, florence and her bro joined us..throws after throws, i finally managed to do a few strikes and spares..each time i managed to do it, i jumped like a mad monkey..hahaha!! out of the 3 games, surprisingly i got the highest points..next, we proceeded to northam cafe for supper and then balik d....


it was really a very fun trip.. i thought i would never play bowling in my life but i DID IT!! thanks to simone for exposing me to such a fun game..


#for those of you who have never played bowling before, you should try it...

p.s. do let me know if you people planning for any bowling outings k?

No comments: